Creating the iHarvest® indoor garden was, and continues to be, a labor of love. I remember fondly the late nights working through design and functionality concepts. When I finally did get to sleep, I kept a note pad next to my bed in case inspiration struck me in the middle of the night. The result of years of hard work is a beautiful indoor garden with advantages that often go unnoticed until the iHarvest® is in your living room, or unappreciated until compared with competing products.
These days, there are several options for people to choose from when they consider indoor gardening. No system is perfect for everyone, but I will outline below what makes the iHarvest® the perfect indoor garden for so many.
- Beautifully Designed –The iHarvest was designed to be beautiful and timeless. It has been described as ‘modern,’ but the iHarvest® will fit in with any home décor.
- 14 Gallon Reservoir – Our 14-gallon reservoir holds enough water to sustain mature plants for 2-3 weeks. Other systems have much smaller reservoirs, which means they have to be filled much more often and cannot be left alone as long while you’re on vacation.
- Integrated Trellis System – The iHarvest’s integrated trellis system allows you to grow larger and more viny plants more easily. Tomato plants can grow larger, as well as cucumber, eggplant, peppers and more.
- Easy Assembly – The iHarvest® stacks one piece on top of the other, to assemble (and disassemble) easily. And, you won’t have to deal with painful software integrations that provide little or no value just to use your garden.
- Movable Lights – Our high efficiency, movable lights allow you to have lights closer to your plants when they are seedlings, and further when they are growing larger and bearing fruit. Other systems do not have moveable lights, which leads to limits on how large plants can get without browning from touching the light, or being outside of the light zone and unable to fruit as effectively.
- Unidirectional Lighting – Round systems are terrific outdoors, but when indoors they can be problematic. The iHarvest® was designed so that the lights are only shining in one direction (towards your plants). Round systems need light from every direction, and that means that there will always be lights that are pointed directly at your eyes when you’re trying to eat dinner, watch television, or simply relax.
- No Monthly Plans – We didn’t create the iHarvest® so that we could find fancy ways of charging you more money month after month, just to grow your own food. The iHarvest® is designed to be the most cost-effective indoor garden on the market. You won’t have to pay us monthly or purchase our seedlings just to grow your own food and save enough money to pay off your investment in as little as one year.
- No Technology Gimmicks – Technology can work for you, or it can work against you. Our timer automated lights and pump are all you need to grow beautifully, without hassles and unnecessary software glitches.
- Easier Cleaning – Whether we’re gardening indoors or out, we occasionally have to get our hands dirty. All indoor systems should be cleaned occasionally, if you want to keep them looking pristine. The iHarvest® is large, but disassembling it every 6-12 months for cleaning is as easy as putting it together. There are no tiny, difficult parts to clean. Many of our customers will use natural or organic citric acid in the bathtub or a power washer outside to clean their iHarvest naturally.
- Quiet - The iHarvest has a new sound dampening solution that makes it nice and quiet. For those that prefer a waterfall sound, it can be adapted for that as well.
- Growing Assistance – The iHarvest® may be the only indoor garden that comes with pH and EC meters. These meters tell you whether or not your nutrients are just right for the type of plants that you’re growing, and our Growing Guides are there to give the extra assistance you need to grow like a professional!
I know I haven’t captured everything that makes the iHarvest® so special to so many, but I hope I’ve captured enough to make you comfortable and confident that you are making a terrific, long-term purchase when you order the iHarvest® indoor garden.
Let’s Grow Together!!