Growing microgreens with the µHarvest™ is incredibly easy!!
- Pick your favorite microgreen seeds and soak them with water in the base of the µHarvest™ for 4-8 hours
- Spread your microgreens seeds into the growing tray. The seeds should be spread evenly, with only a single layer of seeds in the µHarvest™.
- Water them 2 times per day for the first several days, and then 1-2 times per day as the seeds sprout. It is best to keep them covered during this time.
- When your microgreens begin to reach to top of the pot, you may begin exposing them to indirect sunlight. This usually occurs around day 4-5.
- Allow the microgreen leaves to become more vibrant and open as they are exposed to sunlight
- Remove your microgreens form the µHarvest™, trim and enjoy!
That’s it! No pesticides, no herbicides, no GMO’s and no soil. Just fresh, delicious, home grown microgreens to save you time and money at the supermarket.
Let’s Grow Together!!