Does this picture look familiar to you? If so, don’t worry! Your iHarvest is not broken.
These pieces are called “spruces” in the manufacturing industry. Your iHarvest® is injection molded, and these spruces are left over plastic from the location where plastic is injected into the mold. Normally, manufacturers remove these parts prior to shipping, as they are not part of the final design. IGWorks® has kept them in place because they provide additional stability to the iHarvest® during the shipping process, but that is the only function they serve. These pieces offer absolutely no function to the iHarvest® whatsoever, expect to protect it during shipping.
If you’re interested in learning more, this YouTube video may be helpful.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Let’s Grow Together!
- 5 SMART TIPS FOR GROWING HYDROPONIC VEGGIES INDOORS
- ADDING NUTRIENTS AND ADJUSTING PH IN YOUR HYDROPONIC GARDEN
- HOW TO POLLINATE YOUR INDOOR FRUIT AND VEGETABLE PLANTS
- NUTRIENT AND PH CHART FOR GROWING FRUITS AND VEGETABLES WITH HYDROPONICS
- PROPAGATING PLANTS FROM CUTTINGS
- SMALL PLANTS THAT YIELD BIG INDOOR HARVESTS
- PRUNING, TRIMMING AND TOPPING YOUR INDOOR GARDEN PLANTS
- THE SCIENCE OF INDOOR GROW LIGHTS FOR YOUR INDOOR GARDEN
- GROWING PLANTS FROM SEEDS